County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 9
JWSEIAS Vol. 9
JWSEIAS Vol. 9
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol. 9 (.pdf, 9.89mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1906)
- Capture of Cahir Castle, 1599
- Documents illustrating History of Waterford
- Nunnery of Kilculliheen
- Old Waterford
- A Tipperary farmer &c., of two centuries ago
- Tracts illustrative of the Civil War in Ireland - James Buckley
- Tradesmen's coinage of Waterford (17th Century)
- Waterford Wills
- Archaeological and literary miscellany - James Coleman
- Ancient Franciscan House, Waterford
- Capture of Carrick, 1649
- History of Carrick-on-Suir
- History of Ossory
- History of Wexford
- Irish Dominicans
- Old Irish Anatomists
- Roosca Castle
- Waterford, &c., Printing
- Battle of Comeragh Mountain - Rev. P. Power
- Discoveries in bone caves - R.J. Ussher
- Distinguished Waterford Families (Sherlock)
- Early printing in S.E. Ireland - E.R. McC. Dix
- Lights on Keating - R.A. Foley
- Lismore in Reign of Queen Elizabeth - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Old Waterford Wills
- On "Stone Chalices" from Early Church Sites - Rev. P. Power
- Pierce Fitzgerald, the poet - R.A. Foley
- Place Names of the Decies - Rev. P. Power
- Scraps of Walsh Mountain History - Rev. W. Carrigan
- Archaeological and literary miscellany - P.
- Bibliography of "Pious Miscellany" - James Cassidy
- Church of Kilmokea - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Derivation of Faithlegg - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Derivation of Fenoagh - W.G.
- Derivation of Fenoagh - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Destruction of wild birds - P.
- "Dr. Jacobus Duloeus" - W.H. Grattan Flood
- "Dr. Jacobus Duloeus" - P.
- Fitzgerald, Gerald, of Ballycornan - P.
- Fitzgerald, Redmond, of Ballycornan - P.
- Geoffrey Keating - R. O'Foley
- Geoffrey Keating - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Knockeen Cromlech - J.W. Poe
- Municipal toll on stockings - P. Higgins
- O'Neills, of Ballyneil - Archdeacon O'Neill
- O'Neills of Ballyneil - W.H. Grattan Flood
- O'Neills of Ballyneil - Rev. W. Carrigan
- Tadhg Gaedhlach - R. O'Foghludha
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit