County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 5
JWSEIAS Vol. 5
JWSEAIAS Vol. 5
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol. 5 (.pdf, 6.67 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1899)
- Annual Report, No.19
- Account of the tomb slab erected by Christopher Sherlock
- Ancient and illustrious Waterford Families: The Wyses of the Manor of St. John's - P.A. Higgins
- Ancient Guilds or Fraternities of the City of Waterford, A.D. 1663 - P.A. Higgins
- Ancient writings of Ireland - Rev. T. Mockler
- Another Ogham discovery - Rev. P. Power
- Barons of Cluan - Rev. W. Healy
- Burial at night by torchlight - Hon. Editor
- Ecclesiological notes and gleanings - M.J.C. Buckley
- Early Irish University and Palaces - M.J.C. Buckley
- Early printed books - James Coleman
- Fethard Cavalry, Co. Wexford - Francis Joseph Bigger
- Fitz-Eustace of Baltinglass - Count E. De la Poer
- Francis O'Hearn of Lismore Diocese - Rev. E. Hogan
- Gaelic names of plants - Rev. E. Hogan
- History and topography of the Parish of Hook - Gabriel O'C.Redmond
- The University of Lismore - William H. Grattan Flood
- Lismore in the 13th Century - William H. Grattan Flood
- Lismore under the Early Anglo-Norman Regime - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Manor of Kilsheelan - Count De la Poer
- On Coats of Arms and Crests - E. De la Poer
- Pre-Norman Lismore - William H. Grattan Flood
- Report from J.T. Gilbert on the Records of the Corporation of Waterford
- Reviews - Hon. Editor
- Some old bequests of the City of Waterford - P.A. Higgins
- Southern Forts in 1624 - Rev. Canon J.F.M. Ffrench
- Tracts illustrative of the Civil War in Ireland, 1641, etc. - J. Buckley
- University of Lismore - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Waterford Leper House - M.J. Hurley
- Balance Sheet, 31st Dec., 1898, No.19
- List of Members: No.19,iii; No.20,iii; No.21,iii; No.22,iii.
- List of Officers: No.19,iii; No.20,iii; No.21,iii; No.22,iii.
- Aglish, Co. Waterford - J. Coleman
- Archaeological and Literary Miscellany - J. Coleman
- Discoveries and finds - J.M.
- Execution of Father Redmond on Gorey Hill - J. McCarte
- Hunter Gowan v. Father Redmond - James McCarte
- Important archaeological discoveries at Rome, and in Babylonia
- Naval affray between the Citizens of Waterford and Ross in 1518: Capture by the Waterfordians of the Ross Corporate
- Mace - W.H.G. Flood
- Waterford Corporation Records
- Waterford, Kilkenny and South-Eastern Counties printed books, etc. - J. Coleman
- Rules: No.19,vii; No.20,vii; No.21,vii; No.22,vii.
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit