County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 4
JWSEIAS Vol. 4
JWSEIAS Vol. 4
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol. 4 (.pdf, 7.36 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1898)
- Annual Meeting
- Ancient ruined churches of Co. Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- Ancient and illustrious Waterford Families: The Dobbyns and Waddings - Patrick Higgins
- Dr. French, Bishop of Ferns - Gabriel O'C. Redmond
- Ecclesiological gleanings and jottings - M.J.C. Buckley
- Editorial Note
- Excursion Guides: 1. Jerpoint &c., II. Ardmore - Rev. P. Power
- History and topography of the Parish of Hook, Co. Wexford - Gabriel O'C. Redmond
- In search of Antiquities - Rev. W. Healy
- Irish College of Lisbon - Rev. E. Hogan
- Last Baron of Cluan - Rev. W. Healy
- Lismore, St. Carthage of - William H. Grattan Flood
- Manor of Kilsheelan - Count de la Poer (Lord le Power and Coroghmore
- On a find of bronze implements in County Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- Siege of Ardmore, 1642 - Jas. Buckley
- The last of the Purcells of Loughmoe - Rev. R.H. Long
- Travelling to Ireland in 1800 - E.B.
- The Westmeath Chalice. Described by the Rev. J.F.M. Ffrench
- Where was the Church of St. Saviour of Rendenan situated? - Rev. J.F.M. Ffrench
- Worthies of Waterford and Tipperary - Rev. E. Hogan
- Balance Sheet, 31st Dec., 1897, No.16
- List of Members: No.15,iii; No.16,iii; No.17,iii; No.18,iii
- List of Officers: No.15,iii; No.16,iii; No.17,iii; No.18,iii
- Archaeological and literary miscellany - J. Coleman
- Ardmore Castle and Minehead, Co. Waterford - J. Coleman
- Derrinlaur - Tickencor - E. de P. De La Poer, le Power and Coroghmore
- Early Waterford Printing - E.R. McC. Dix
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit