County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 2
JWSEIAS Vol. 2
JWSEIAS Vol. 2
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol. 2 (.pdf, 7.35 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1896)
- Annual Report No.8
- Ancient ruined churches of Co. Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- Battle of Ballaghmoon - Rev. W. Healy
- Early printing in Waterford - James Buckley
- Kilmolash Church, near Cappoquin, Co. Waterford - Michael J.C. Buckley
- King Cormac McCarthy and his Chapel at Cashel - Rev. R.H. Long
- Local church architecture from the Twelfth to the Fifteenth Century - Rev. W.P. Burke
- Ogham inscribed pillar stone recently discovered - Rev. P. Power
- Old records of the Corporation of Waterford - W.A. Sargent
- Priory, Church and Hospital of St. John the Evangelist, Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- Roberts Family of Waterford - W.J. Bayley
- St. Patrick in Munster - Rev. P. Lonergan
- Three Ogham stones near Kilmacthomas - Rev. E. Barry
- Wexford in '98 - J.F. Bigger (Editor)
- Balance sheet, 1895..No.9
- Rude stone monuments of our own and other lands - Ringrose Atkins
- List of Members No.8,iii; No.9,iii; No.10,iii
- List of Officers No.7,iii
- Archaeological, &c., Miscellania - P.
- Church and Castle of Kilbehenny - W.H. Grattan-Flood
- Comeragh Ancient Smelting Works - P.
- Destruction of Antiquarian objects - J.B. Norris-Cane
- Dunbrody Architecture - W.P.B.
- Dunbrody repairs - P.
- Liber Antiquissimus Civitatis, Waterford, 1661 - P. Higgins
- Moethail Brogain - John Fleming
- O'Neill Tomb in "French Church." - P.
- Reiske Church - W.H. Grattan-Flood
- Roberts Family-Thomas Sautell Roberts, R.H.A. - Thomas Drew
- Statue of St. Murena - P.
- Templetenny Church - W.H. Grattan-Flood
- Way Anna Boleyn born in the Castle of Carrick-on-Suir? - M.M.
- Was Anna Boleyn born in the Castle of Carrick-on-Suir? - M.J. Hurley
- Waterford Militia - O. Wheeler Cuffe (Major)
- Waterford Sonnets, II. - W.C. Bonaparte Wyse
- Waterford Sonnets, III. - W.C. Bonaparte Wyse
- Proceedings...No.7,v No.8,viii No.9,viii
- Rules...No.7,iv No.8,vii No.9,vii No.10,vii
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit