County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 18
JWSEIAS Vol. 18
JWSEIAS Vol. 18
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol.18 (.pdf, 4.12 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1915)
- The subsoil of Irish History (Papers on Elementary Archaeology), (continued). - Rev. P. Power
- Birthplace of Tadhg Gaedhlach - Seamus Ua Casaide
- Crotty, the Robber, some original documents - M. Butler
- Crotty, the Robber and Ireland, ninety years ago - M. Butler
- Distinguished Waterford Families: II. Barron (contd.) - Father Stephen Barron
- New Geneva. Some correspondence relating to its foundation - M. Butler
- Old Wills (Diocese of Waterford and Lismore) (contd.) - I.R.B. Jennings (Editor)
- Some Old Waterford Presentments, Affadavits, and Informations - M. Butler (Editor)
- An Old Waterford Book-binder - P. McGrath
- Doyle's Survey of Waterford Coast - M. Butler
- E. Heyden of Tallow, Co. Waterford - Seamus O Casaide
- Execution of Crotty the Robber - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Hibernian Antiquities - Seamus O Casaide
- "History of Gaultier" - P. Power
- Irish in Old Waterford Newspapers - Seamus O Casaide
- Life of St. Columbanus - P.
- Madame Catalini - Seamus O Casaide
- Old Waterford Newspapers - M. Butler
- Origin of the Fitzgeralds - E. De La Poer
- Recantation of Butler of Kilcash - M. Butler
- Sugar Refinery in Waterford - M. Butler
- "The Seven Rejoices of Mary" - C. Milligan Fox
- The Town Wall of Waterford - P. Power
- Trial of Waterford Whiteboys in 1762 and 1763 - W.H. Grattan Flood
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit