County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 13
JWSEIAS Vol. 13
JWSEIAS Vol. 13
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol.13 (.pdf, 6.81 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1910)
- A bundle of Old Waterford Newspapers - Rev. P. Power
- An fior-eirionach, A scarce Tipperary Journal - Seamus Ua Casaide
- Bibliographical &c. Notes on Donnchadh Ruadh - S. Ua Casaide
- Early printing in Carrick-on-Suir - E.R. McC. Dix
- Extracts from An Antiquary's note book - Rev. P. Power
- Fitzgeralds of Farnane - Dr. G. O'C. Redmond
- On a crystal ball at Curraghmore - Rev. P. Power
- On an Early Christian Inscription - Rev. P. Power
- Portlaw cotton factory - Rev. P. Power
- Sir Piers Power of Curraghmore, 2nd Lord le Poer and Coroghmore - Count E. De La Poer
- Bishop Miler Magrath's visitation - Rev. P. Power
- Civil War in Waterford (1641-1653). - Thos. Fitzpatrick
- Desi Genealogies - Professor MacNeill
- Old Waterford Wills - Rev. P. Power
- Some XVIIIth Century Notes on the Le Poer Family, of Curraghmore, the Walshs of Piltown, and the Walshs of the Island, Co. Waterford (From t
- The Papers of V. Hussey Walsh, Esq.)
- A Waterford bookseller's Advt. of books, &c. sold by him in 1750 - E.R. McC. Dix
- Archaeological & literary miscellany - Rev. P. Power
- Order Book of Camolin Yeomanry, 1798 - J. Buckley
- Dr. John O'Dowley's Irish Catechism - S. Ua Casaide
- Wyse Family: An enquiry
- Michael O'Farrell, King of the Munster Beggars - S. Ua Casaide
- Donnchadh Ruadh Mac Con-Mara
- Donnchadh Ruadh Mac Con-Mara Memorial - Editor
- Earldom of Tyrone - Count de la Poer
- License to teach - Rev. P. Power
- Irish teacher in Waterford, 1796 - S. Ua Casaide
- First recorded Mayor of Waterford - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Tadhg Gaolach - S. Ua Casaide
- Narrative of loss of "Seahorse" transport, 1816
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit