County Waterford, Ireland
|You are here: Home > Library Services > Local Studies > eJournals > JWSEIAS > JWSEIAS Vol. 12
JWSEIAS Vol. 12
JWSEIAS Vol. 12
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol.12 (.pdf, 5.24 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1909)
- Early printing in S.E. of Ireland - E.R. McC. Dix
- Place-Names of the Decies - Rev. P. Power
- Another Ogham discovery in Co. Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- The Rectory of Dungarvan, 13th-15th Centuries - W.H. Grattan Flood
- On an ancient copper ingot from Bonmahon - Rev. P. Power
- William Crotty, Outlaw, &c. - Michael Cavanagh
- Subterranean structure in Co. Waterford - R.J. Ussher
- Co-terminous boundary of Waterford and Lismore Dioceses - Rev. P. Power
- On an ancient ivory chalice from Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- A bundle of Old Waterford Newspapers - Rev. P. Power
- Extracts from an Antiquary's note book - Rev. P. Power
- Bickerings between citizens of Waterford and O'Driscolls of Baltimore - James Coleman
- Old Waterford Wills
- Some Waterford, &c., Notabilities
- A Vice-Regal progress through Ireland in 1567 - James Buckley
- Bishop Miler Magrath's visitation of Waterford and Lismore, 1588 - Rev. P. Power
- Scraps of Walsh Mountain History, No.4 - Rev. W. Carrigan
- Archaeological and literary miscellany - P.
- Fitzgerald Families of Co. Waterford - J. Buckley
- Marriage, MacLean-Wall: A query - W. McLeod
- James Power of Graignagower, Poet - Rev. P. Power
- Waterford coinage - Lionel L. Fletcher
- Francis Briver - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Innocent Papists of Lismore, 1663
- Rev. Wm. Jessop of Lismore
- Early printing in Roscrea - E.R. McC. Dix
- Cave exploration in Waterford - G.W. Forsayeth
- Martin Madan of Nevis - Alan Stewart
- St. Brigid's Crosses - Michael Beary
- Hurling in Co. Wexford, 1779 - James Coleman
- An English Monk in the Galtees
- Regina Maria Roche
- A forgotten deed of horror - Rev. P. Power
- The Glenavaddra Underground structure
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.
|Add | Edit |Direct Edit