JWSEIAS Vol. 10
JWSEIAS Vol. 10
Journal of the Waterford and South-East of Ireland Archaeological Society, Vol.10 (.pdf, 8.73 mb)
(Waterford: Waterford Archaeological Society, 1907)
- Bibliography of Counties Waterford, Tipperary and Wexford - James Coleman
- Board of Works at Holy Cross - Rev. P. Power
- Cup and circle inscribed stone from Co. Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- Distinguished Waterford Families (Sherlock)
- Early printing in S.E. of Ireland - E.R. McC. Dix
- Lismore during reign of Elizabeth - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Notes on Donnchadh Ruadh MacNamara - Richard Foley
- Place-Names of Decies - Rev. P. Power
- Prehistoric burial urn from Co. Waterford - Rev. P. Power
- Recent discovery of bronze implements - Dr. C. Ryan
- Ancient temporalities of the See of Waterford and Lismore - Rev. W. Carrigan
- Old Waterford Wills
- Patent from the Lord Protector to Mayor and Citizens of Waterford - Sir W.G.D. Goff
- Scraps of Walsh Mountain history - Rev. W. Carrigan
- Waterford Inquisitions (No.1)
- Archaeological and literary miscellany
- Abbe Hennegan - Rev. Dr. Hogan
- Appointment of a 17th Century Parish Priest of Cahir - C. O'Neill
- Butler of Kilcop - P.
- Butlers of Poulakerry (query) - P.J. Griffin
- Butlers of Poulakerry (reply) - Count De La Poer
- Brother Azarius, Philosophic Writer. - J.C.
- Bundle of Old Waterford Papers - P.
- Companion of Great Earl of Desmond - Dermot Foley
- Donnchadh Ruadh - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Dorothea Bland (query) - P. Higgins
- Dorothea Bland (reply) - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Find of ancient coins etc. - P.
- Harvey (T.N.) of Waterford - J.C.
- Inscription, Abbeyside Castle - M. Beary
- Julia Kavanagh, Novelist &c. - J.C.
- Kennedy Family of Co. Waterford (query) - P. Higgins
- Kilkenny Noble Novelist - J.C.
- Mrs. Leathley, Writer - J.C.
- Old Palace, Cathedral Square - Miss Waters
- Old Pontoon Bridge of Waterford - W.H. Grattan Flood
- Names Devereux and Devenish - Rev. P. Woulfe
- Richard Dowling - J.C.
- Sir Peter Carew's Burial Place (query). - R.C. Carew
- Sir Peter Carew's Burial Place (reply). - W.H.G. Flood
- Snows of Larkfield - Rev. W. Delaney
- South-Eastern archaeologist (M.J.C. Buckley). - J. Coleman
- Turgesius' Tower, Query. - C.J. Hill
- Waterford Students in Louvain - P.
- William Charles Bonaparte Wyse - J.C.
- William Gorman Wills, Painter - J.C.
Using Journals and Articles
How do I download an article?
In order to view PDF files, we recommend that you download the newest version of Adobe Reader. This software is available free of charge.
- Mouse over PDF link, right-click and select 'Save As' to download and save document to your PC. With this method the progress on large file downloads can be monitored.
- Alternatively, just click on the PDF link; the file should open in the browser of your chosen PDF reader.
Tip: Set your PDF reader to open PDF files in your browser if you want to remove the steps of downloading, saving, and printing articles. Setting this option is usually available in an Internet Preferences section of your PDF reader.
How do I print an article?
Once the article PDF is visible on your monitor, select "Print" from your PDF reader's File menu to print your article.
You can also print by selecting the print icon from your PDF reader's toolbar.
Is there a limit to how many Journals/Artcles I can download and print?
According to Waterford County Library's Terms and Conditions, you may download one copy of an article for your personal use.